Monday, July 27, 2009

The Fence Line

Well the Master has an upset
tummy so I think I will leave him
sleep and go start that fence line job myself
Not a Big deal really as Before him there
was really only me to do this stuff
so it is just back to Grass roots is all lol
I will go remove the fence we planned on moving and set it where
he can get to it when he is feeling better
this way he only has half the work he would of
had to do making his job that much easier
Or at least one would think
but knowing the Master as well as I do
some how some way I will have done
it all wrong and caused him extra work
Mark the wolfs words on this one
I know him very well and even though
in actuality I didn't he will still fuss
as if I did..
Out side of this i am still grinding away at the
laundry as well as the trash that needs to go out
and the long over due cleaning of the youngest wolf pups
room grrr darn boy so messy lol
Once I have completed these task
I shall move on to the sweeping and mopping oh
for joy what a party this is gonna be
but fret not my loyal readers i will be back again
to post yet another remarkable tale
of the daily grind in the Wolf Den lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment