Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Me

Just Me
well this is just me
today I am nothing more then an empty shell
I learned something that will forever
change my views on my life as it sits right now
I can not nor will not say what i learned
just that my heart is broken and my spirit crushed
I no longer feel like my life is anything more then a joke
the lies i have been living although not my
own still lies none the less
I know things i wish i didn't but can not change that i do
my heart feels like it has been removed
beaten with a hammer
then shoved back in place
I gave my all and it was for nothing
I have nothing to show for it and nothing gained from it
as always but hey that is just another
day in my life right..
It is OK though I am the Wolf
and I will make it through this
just like every time before
there is nothing out there that will ever hold be back and keep
me from being who I am
it may only detour the trip and slow it down
but it will never take me off that
path i know is the right one for me
I have been beaten and almost killed in the past
raped and made to feel like a belonging
rather then a human yet i am still here
I may be worn down and hurting inside
But i am still the Wolf
I will make it through this as I have everything else in my life
with or with out anyone by my side
It is not the first nor will it be the last time
I will have to over come such pains to survive
Well It is my own fault really
who else can i blame but me it was I who
decided to try a real life with a real family
how foolish of me honestly what was i thinking
I should of known better really i should of
but as always I did not listen to myself and moved forward
only to find myself here yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment