Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Morning all

Good Morning
Well Maybe it is Maybe it isn't
Yet to be determined
I am doing that thing i do so well today
the never ending Laundry
Lord knows life would end if mom's
everywhere just hung up the laundry soap
and stopped providing clean clothes for all lmao
or at least my kids think so lol
Thankfully I now have fully functioning washer to do the job
correctly :-D oh Happy Days
I have high hopes that while i am
doing that laundry thing My other half
will do the manly fix the fence line thing
lol
I am getting a bit annoyed with the escapes
from fort wolf lmao
our tender hearted beast keep making a break for the border
since I have no desire to see the neighbors
making a Bear skin rug I am insisting
that we do something to protect the beast
The Male Unit although grumbly does agree
and I hope will follow through before any such
Bear skinning occurs lol
So far it has been a very quiet day here
no major malfunctions or dissagreements
the kids are all sleeping and the dogs are all playing
My mother is her every day annoying self
insisting i drop everything to make her some
pickles well of course i will drop everything
just for her I mean really it is not like i have any sort of
life of my own or a family i need to tend to
or an army of hounds i need to care for.
Some days i just have to wonder if it is
not her desire to truly make me lose
what is left of my pathetic mind
I do love her to death Just gets my
fur all tangled when she pushes me that way
but oh well that's the price for being the youngest and
the only girl i expect damn DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment